The Company. Our core Values. Our Beliefs.
Center Phase Energy LLC is a family-owned business headquartered in Oklahoma City, specializing in emergency power restoration for Investor Owned Utilities, co-operatives, municipalities and other industry participants.
Our mission is to be a best-in-class powerline services company driven by safety, guided by integrity, empowering our employees to take initiative toward our goals and partnering with clients to serve the end-customer and build long-term mutual success.
- Safety – We believe “zero incidents” is possible.
- Teamwork – We build trust and support as we work toward common goals.
- Quality – We provide exceptional powerline services, safely and to client standards and specifications.
- Accountability – We hold ourselves and one another accountable for performance and outcomes, regardless of circumstance.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves in an honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Loyalty – We empower our employees to take initiative and encourage loyalty by delivering on our commitments.
- Service – We support our communities by sharing our resources and volunteering to help those in need.
- Balance – We believe dedication and engagement in the workplace must be balanced with care of our families and home lives for long-term success.
Code of Safety
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- We must have open, honest, and effective safety communication.
- Doing a job safely is always more important than meeting a deadline.
- Supervisors are safety role models.
- Every incident can be prevented.
- All team members are responsible for their own safety and health and for promoting the safety of their fellow team members.